IPIN 2012: International Conference of Indoor Positioning and Indoor Navigation
The University of New South Wales is one of Australia's leading research and teaching universities with more than 50,000 students, and offers a broad disciplinary base. The School of Surveying and Spatial Information Systems (SSIS) is Australia's largest concentration of academic research and development in wireless, ground-based and satellite-based technology, and one of the world's leading academic institute in such areas. The main UNSW campus is located on a 38-hectare site at Kensington, seven kilometres from the centre of Sydney and two kilometres from the Pacific Ocean.
Call for Paper
- Submission deadline: May 15th 2012
- Acceptance notification: June 15th 2012
- Posters, short papers and full paper: August 15th 2012
- Acceptance notification: September 30th 2012
- Take part in the largest meeting dedicated entirely to Indoor Positioning
- Find a solution for your particular indoor positioning task
- Watch how the latest indoor systems perform in our demonstration rooms or showcase your own system
- Enjoy your stay in Australia's most beautiful city, Sydney
All accepted full papers will be published online in the IEEE Xplore database.
Posters and short papers will be published in the conference proceedings with an ISBN number.
The authors of the best full papers will be invited to submit an extended version of their work to be published in the Journal of Location-Based Services. These papers will be reviewed by the journal's editorial team, and accepted manuscripts will be published in the Special Issue.
School of Surveying and Spatial Information Systems
Electrical Engineering Building
University of New South Wales
2033 Kensington NSW
Please visit the IPIN Conference Website and check your participation.
28. Februar 2012